Welcome to Grace United Methodist Church! We are glad you have found your way to our website. At Grace we dig deeply into the good news of God’s love revealed in Jesus Christ in order to reach out in love to the world. Through inspiring worship, excellent music, educational offerings for all ages, and plenty of opportunities for Christian community we seek to balance the best of Christian tradition with an openness to the Holy Spirit’s winds of change. Grace is a welcoming church, extending an open door to our LGBTQ brothers and sisters. When members of Grace describe the church, they use words like words like warm, accepting, beautiful, and home.
Our website provides a peek into the life of our faith community. But the best way to learn more about Grace is to visit us for worship on Sunday mornings. Worship is the heart of our life together, the place from which all other activities flow. Join us on Sundays at 8:30 a.m. or 10:00 a.m. We look forward to welcoming you then.
In Christ’s love,
Rev. Amy P. McCullough
Grace’s Mission Statement
“To act so that God’s love is felt by ALL.”
- By welcoming ALL who seek to feel closer to God
- By serving others and doing God’s work
- By creating a sense of belonging and family for one another
- By caring for each other daily and especially in our times of greatest need
- By bearing witness to suffering in the world and taking action to fight injustice
- By helping each other grow personally, spiritually, and in community with one another
- By becoming more whole in our efforts towards perfecting out love for God and walking in the way of Jesus