Welcome to Grace United Methodist Church! We are glad you have found your way to our website. At Grace we dig deeply into the good news of God’s love revealed in Jesus Christ in order to reach out in love to the world. Through inspiring worship, excellent music, educational offerings for all ages, and plenty of opportunities for Christian community, we seek to balance the best of Christian tradition with an openness to the Holy Spirit’s winds of change. Grace is a welcoming church, extending an open door to our LGBTQ+ siblings. When members of Grace describe the church, they use words like words like warm, accepting, beautiful, and home.
Our website provides a peek into the life of our faith community. But the best way to discover the joy of being a part of the Grace Church community is by worshiping with us. Our Sunday worship services are at 8:15 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., with Sunday school for children running concurrent to the 10:00 a.m. service. Our 10:00 a.m. service is also livestreamed via Facebook and YouTube. Another great way to learn more about our ongoing opportunities for growing in faith, serving God, and experiencing the love of a faith community is through our twice-weekly electronic newsletter. Subscribe to our e-Notes here: subscribe.
In Christ’s love,
Rev. Amy P. McCullough
Grace’s Mission Statement
“To act so that God’s love is felt by ALL.”
- By welcoming ALL who seek to feel closer to God
- By serving others and doing God’s work
- By creating a sense of belonging and family for one another
- By caring for each other daily and especially in our times of greatest need
- By bearing witness to suffering in the world and taking action to fight injustice
- By helping each other grow personally, spiritually, and in community with one another
- By becoming more whole in our efforts towards perfecting out love for God and walking in the way of Jesus