Discipleship is the life of following Christ. It requires more than presence; it asks us to live a life that resembles Christ. Discipleship is also difficult to discern alone; a community of committed followers can encourage, support, and guide one another. At Grace, we offer a variety of adult small groups that provide opportunities for learning and friendship.
Sunday Morning Classes
- The Connectors Class meets at 9:00 a.m.
- The Searchers Class meets at 11:30 a.m.
- Christ in My Life meets on Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m.
- The Logos Study Group meets on Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m.
- Women’s Bible Study meets on Thursday at 9:30 a.m. This is a short-term Bible Study that meets for 4 to 6 weeks several times each year.
- Grace Book Club meets on the second Monday each month.
For more information about any of these classes, please contact Pastor Dane Wood.