Discipleship is the life of following Christ. It requires more than presence; it asks us to live a life that resembles Christ. Discipleship is also difficult to discern alone; a community of committed followers can encourage, support, and guide one another.
When the Grace building was open and available, we offered a variety of adult small groups that provided opportunities for learning and friendship. We’re eager to begin meeting in-person meetings! For now, the Adult Classes meet as one via Zoom on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. Below, please see the choices we have offered in the past – and will, again!
Sunday School Classes
- The Connections Class meets at 9:00 a.m.
- Grace Book Club meets on the second Monday each month in-person. Please contact Maureen Danz for current book choices and Zoom details.
- Prayer Partners meet Mondays at 7:00 p.m. via Zoom for a brief time of connection, faith-building, prayer and focus on an event, poem, scripture verse, whatever serves as inspiration! Please contact leader Mark Gruber Lebowitz for more information.
- Beloved Community Small Group meets monthly at 7:00 p.m. Contact Rev. Amy McCullough for more information.
- Prayer Shawl Knitters meet on the third Sunday of every month at 6:00 p.m.